SOC Analyst (SIEM, Data Analysis, TCP/IP, CISSP, GCIA)
Leeds, Bradford, Sheffield, Wakefield
Currently exploring the Market for skilled SOC Analyst (SIEM, Data Analysis, TCP/IP, CISSP, GCIA) with hands on experience working within a SOC environment, eager to develop their career and work on a number of highly important projects for several high level clients within the UK.
This company prides itself on improving services through managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Their team of professionals offer operational, management and consulting expertise in various sectors across the UK.
Currently they are looking for skilled SOC Analyst (SIEM, Data Analysis, TCP/IP, CISSP, GCIA) to join a new team within their operations centre. This is an opportunity to work on exciting critical projects for major businesses across the UK in both the public and Private sectors.
Essential technical and professional skills, knowledge and qualifications
- Experience using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools like ArcSight, Splunk etc.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong IT skills in Windows, Unix/Linux or Networking
- Good understanding of IT security principles
- Experience using Vulnerability Assessment tools like Nessus, Qualys etc.
- Knowledge of network protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, PKI, Firewalls etc.
If you’re interested in finding new opportunities in 2017 then contact me for more details ASAP!
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Chris Archibald
Telephone: + 44 (0)20 7780 6706
Role: SOC Analyst (SIEM, Data Analysis, TCP/IP, CISSP, GCIA)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Bradford, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.