Client Relations Coordinator
It's our goal to provide superior customer service to ALL of our current members, as well as perspective entrants into our organizations. Enter the role of the Client Relations Coordinator....
Our team is rapidly growing, so there is plenty of room for advancement. We exhibit a very open corporate culture, and take pride in being a great place to work. Furthermore, as a Client Relations Coordinator you'll be afforded the opportunity to interact and connect with some of the most elite professionals in the world on a daily basis. Each day brings something new, and a wealth of exciting experiences.
The Client Relations Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Contacting and setting appointments with applicants
- Following up with applicants and conducting a qualifying interview that focuses on their professional background and history
- Presenting membership programs to newly qualified members as well as explaining product and service offering
- Managing client relationships by continually following up with members to learn more about recent activities and achievements
- Providing basic customer service and help for existing members
Speaking to professionals and executives from a variety of different Industries such as; Technology and telecommunications Agencies. Therefore, it's imperative that the candidate is patient, motivated, well spoken, and has good diction. It's also important that the candidate is educated and able to speak intelligently on wide variety of topics. Additionally, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience
- Candidates that have a background in the following industries or job functions are preferred: Real Estate, Retail, Marketing, Customer Service, Business Development, Client Relations, Insurance, and Sales
- Must be fluent in English
- Superior communication skills are necessary
- Desire to work hard and succeed
- Be outgoing and engaging as to build rapport and a rock solid relationship with clients
- Basic technological skills - must be able to use the Internet for basic job functions
- Basic proficiency in MS word is expected as well
- Being able to type efficiently is an important preferred skill
Aspire combines proven strategy with professional implementation with unique platforms for advertising to ensure our clients brands gain traction. Our outreach programs allow us to focus on precision and strive for perfection to ensure strong market growth. Our client representatives' goals are to build resilient relationships between clients and potential consumers, with a high return of investment.
Role: Client Relations Associate
Apply for this job now.