Level 3 Teaching Assistant / TA level 3- Warrington
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant for a short term assignment, starting immediately.
The position is at a primary school in Warrington and will be supporting the teacher in a KS2 class but the successful Teaching Assistant / TA will be expected to work in other classes and year groups when needed.
The ideal candidates will have a very high level and understanding of working with children and young people with SEN, and ideally a formal qualification in SEN or teaching. Experience working with groups to accelerate learning is preferable. Knowledge of maths and literacy interventions would be desirable.
It is essential that you have/ are the following:
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
* Able to engage well with pupils
TeacherActive can offer the successful Teaching Assistant / TA:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Natalie on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#