Safehands Recruitment are urgently recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work at our client's Supported Living Services in the Stoke On Trent area
As a Temporary Support Worker, you will be supporting vulnerable adults to fulfil their day-to-day lives and maximise their potential. Your duties will include an interesting and wide variety of tasks, assisting adults aged 18 and onward who have both mental and physical complex needs.
Our client oversees many supported living services nationwide, but are seeking support workers for homes in Stoke on Trent with both day and night shifts available.
We are looking for support workers who are experienced with challenging behaviour. A current PBM/PMVA is highly desirable for this role Please indicate in your application if you hold a PBM/PMVA certificate. Low levels of personal care may also be required.
In Return for Working with us, we will give you:
· An hourly wage from £8.72 per hour
· Ongoing training and development opportunities
· Weekly Pay
· Free Safehands Uniform
· Days, Nights, and Weekends available
· 24 Hour Support from Knowledgeable Team Members
· Fast Track Recruitment Process (you can be out working in a matter of days)
· Free DBS
What You Need to Have:
· A minimum of 6 Months Experience Working In a support setting
· You are open to partaking in daily activities which include some personal care.
· PBM/PMVA Training is essential.