Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum
Arthur has partnered with a leading global insurance firm who are looking to recruit a Senior Property Claims Adjuster.About the role;
The main purpose of this role is to manage key claims in property lines. The ideal person will have previous experience handling end to end claims processes ensuring effective and efficient resolution.Within this position you will be communicating and building relationships with key internal and external stake holders.You will be the key point of contact for technical queries amongst the team, you will also have the opportunity to provide training and take a step up to adopt some managerial duties. These duties will include taking ownership over the delivery of technical training to colleagues.Duties and Responsibilities;
What we’re looking for:
- Handling high value/ complex claims including coverage determination, quantum analysis and legal liability assessment
- Able to work effectively through producing considerable savings by guaranteeing strong vendor and litigation management.
- Ensure best practices are adhered to for complex property and portfolio claims minimising risks and potential legal expenses.
- Maintain customer focused claims resolution through accurate and consistent policy interpretation
- Drawing on previous experience to understand trends and minimise potential losses
- A history of successful policy language/wording interpretation
- Expert knowledge in property portfolio business lines including legal / regulatory and litigation / procedural requirements
- Experience handling/ negotiating mediating and arbitrating higher value complex claims.
- Continuously improving file handling on ECF