Hauling Division Manager
Groundscapes, Inc. is growing and making significant investments in our people and equipment to keep rising to the next level.
Groundscapes is an exceptionally qualified company that has over 20 years of experience in the landscaping and outdoor living industry. We only use the industry's best materials and equipment and we maintain an extremely well-seasoned staff. Over the past 20 years, we have built our reputation on our commitment to providing quality service which has earned us many valuable clients, awards, and recognitions.
We are currently looking for a full-time Hauling Division Manager to join our team. This leadership position will allow the right individual to use their knowledge and experience in new ways to help grow our company while also growing as an individual.
The brand new Groundscapes Headquarters is located just west of the Omaha metro area at: 6065 N 261st Circle, Valley, NE, 68066. Applicants should live in Valley, NE or in a nearby location including Waterloo, Venice, Yutan, Washington, or Bennington.
Hauling Division Manager Position Requirements
- Highly motivated, hardworking, and dependable individual
- Leadership experience
- Extremely organized
- Ability to work well with others in a very fast-paced environment
- Live in or around our Valley, NE location and have access to reliable transportation
Hauling Division Manager Job Description
- Manage our CDL drivers who are operating the dump tricks and the side dumps
- Manage all deliveries for our job sites
- Schedule and manage 4-8 employees
- Oversee day-to-day operations in our hauling division
- Build and support a team environment within our hauling division
- Smart phone reimbursement of $12.50 per week
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance after 60 days of employment
- AD&D insurance and life insurance options are available after 60 days of employment
- Paid “winter break” after 6 months of employment
- 401(k), paid vacations, and paid holidays are available after 1 year of employment
- $60-65k salary, depending on skills and experience
- Bonus opportunities
If you are interested in working with our fresh and innovative team here at Groundscapes, apply with us today!
Powered by JazzHR