Venture West Funding, Inc. (VWF) is a full-service mortgage brokerage firm that specializes in arranging, structuring and placing with lenders loans secured by apartment buildings, commercial properties and single family homes for a large base of property owners and real estate investors. VWF was founded over 20 years ago and is one of the largest firms of its kind operating in Southern California. We manage a network of 40+ lenders and since 2001, we have arranged over $10 billion in mortgage loans for our clients and lenders.
VWF is expanding and currently seeking highly qualified, energetic, self-starting professionals with the motivation and sales experience to join our team and grow their own business. Single family loan officers looking to grow their commercial client base and experienced commercial loan officers are welcome to apply. We have opportunities in our El Segundo and San Juan Capistrano offices.
VWF differs from other mortgage brokerage companies and provides:
- A highly competitive, tiered commission structure;
- A full-service, in-house processing platform that streamlines the processing of client applications through to closing;
- Up-to-date technology and immense lending experience from our resident 10 loan officers and from VWF’s principal;
- Exclusive lender relationships;
- Co-Star Suite Package;
- A professional and pleasant office environment; and
- Reimbursement of marketing costs.
We require all applicants to have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year university or equivalent four (4) years experience in sales and/or real estate is required
- Active DRE broker/salesperson license and NMLS approved
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including teambuilding and customer service focus
- Knowledge of real estate market in local area
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications and internet software
Role: Loan Officer
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.