Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
The Director - Wealth, Business Planning & Program Management sits within the Customer Operations division of the business. The role acts as a single point of contact for Customer Operations (CO) for the Wealth (Sector) Business Leadership Team members and is a member of the Sector Business Leadership Team. The role is accountable for ensuring the Wealth triggered portfolio of work is appropriately implemented across CO. The role is a link between CO and Proposition ensuring clear communication, supporting with Business Planning to enable the Wealth sector in achieving their strategic goals.
This role is a business leader role who partners with all cross functional departments (Proposition, SAM, Technology, Customer Operations) in definition of scope and owning the execution of the agreed Book of Work that is essential to Wealth sector strategic objectives and business growth.
The candidate is encouraged to display a very good level of Wealth Business & Products knowledge, as well as core set of Project Management and Team Leadership proficiencies. Responsibilities:
Certifications / Education
- Be the voice of CO within the Business Leadership Team and ensure the customer experience is embedded across all aspects of the business and in strategic decisions made within the Sector.
- Develop and lead cross-business relationships with a proven understanding of each area to understand and mitigate risk to CO and the customer experience.
- Accountable for executing Wealth sector work across Customer Operations (within timeframe & budget)
- Lead evaluation of strategic opportunities representing CO impacts and requirements
- Assist Wealth BLT in developing business cases for critical initiatives which significantly impact company goals. This includes helping to vet CO resource requests from proposition to ensure the ask of Customer Operations and measure of success are clearly articulated
- Lead the sector book of business for new and rollover business cases, BAU business initiatives, EOL/migrations, restructures, acquisition/divestiture, etc. Spanning from plan to execute to supervise/control to close and provide visibility around a holistic view of the status and health of the projects for all partners
- Develop and maintain solid understanding of the functional areas within Customer Operations, mentor and develop the project managers/ analysts implementing the Book of Work
Professional Experience, Strategic Planning & Decision Making
- BS/BA degree required
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in Financial Sector and/or business planning, Sales, project management and team leadership required
We care about benefits too.
- Proven experience leading a sophisticated set of projects, with teams based in multiple locations
- High-level knowledge and understanding of Wealth Sector and related products
- Experience working with cross functional teams, including strategy, product management, sales, support, technology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact at all levels of the organization and tailor messages appropriately
- Ability to process and interpret data and understand the impact on the business
- Strong executive presence coupled with consistent display of thought leadership
We support our colleagues' wellbeing with inclusive benefits. So that's support for physical, financial, mental and environmental health, paid time off to volunteer, consumer discounts & savings and so much more. All of which are tailored to your needs and may vary by location. For more details talk to your recruiter.
As a global business, Refinitiv relies on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. Therefore we seek hardworking, qualified employees in all our operations around the world-regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Refinitiv is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Refinitiv makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If an accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact us to request an accommodation. A full list of our office locations and contact information can be found at: Refinitiv Office Locations .
Be the breakthrough, activate your future and shape ours.
Role: Director, Wealth, Business Planning & Program Management
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Saint Louis, OK, OK
Apply for this job now.