Accounts and Audit Manager
Our client, a well-respected accountancy business in Cornwall, is looking for an Accounts and Audit Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Ref No: 6992990
Day to Day Duties:
- Supporting the Partner in managing the corporate department's accounts preparation and audit engagements
- Manage a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and corporation tax computations/returns for limited companies
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and that practical guidance is provided on regulatory matters such as tax and VAT regulations, requirements of UK law and the principles of good governance
- Lead, manage, motivate and coach other members of the team
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong experience of working within practice
- Exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery
- Experience working within a managerial capacity
To be considered for this position and for further information on this and other roles please send an updated CV to #removed# or call Cameron O'Donnell or Riley Garnett on 0117 930 8760.