We are an oil and gas optimization company which utilizes an engineered approach to help customers with their vapor recovery, compression and water transfer needs. We are seeking an EHSS Manager, Field Service to become an integral part of our team. Will perform field and shop audits in his/her assigned area to evaluate work procedures, processes, equipment and environmental to ensure compliance with internal and governmental industrial standards. The main goal of the evaluations is to protect the employees, customers and property from harm. The EHSS Manager, Field Service will recommend and assist with implementation of necessary changes to protect employees and property based off field and shop evaluations.
· The EHSS Manager, Field Service will educate employees and managers through one-on-one interaction and formal / informal training. Training will include new employee orientation, group training and specialized topic training. In addition, relevant EHSS topics will be distributed to all field service personnel as deemed appropriate to keep the EHSS program in the forefront.
· Will assist with individual shop monthly group training sessions as schedule allows.
· Assist in the investigation all incidents occurring in his/her assigned area to include employee injuries, property damage, vehicle accidents and environmental incidents to identify the causes and implementation of preventative actions to minimize similar incidents from occurring.
· Will assist in the management of employee injuries to reduce impact to the workplace.
· Will assist as necessary with the Field Safety Involvement Team, by providing input for discussion by committee members and resolution of unresolved issues brought forward by the committee.
· When requested, will provide field related EHSS data for customer external audit needs.
· The EHSS Manager, Field Service will manage and insure the accuracy of the online SDS program for all field service locations through a cooperative effort with shop managers and the Director, EHSS.
· Assist with the Flogistix Drug and Alcohol program under the direct supervision of the EHSS, Director.
· Will assist with policy and procedural updates and monthly leading indicator reports.
· Participate in scheduled EHSS conference calls and meetings.
· Stay current with emerging technical and professional aspects of an EHSS professional and changes with internal and regulatory guidance.
· Must be able to work outdoors in very harsh conditions (cold and hot).
· Must be readily available to respond to emergencies, injuries, etc.
· There are no direct reports to this position.
· Associate Degree in Safety or Environmental or a closely related field is preferred. A minimum of 5 years’ full-time experience in Environmental, Health and Safety discipline. Two years of work experience may be substituted for one year of education. Safety related experience is preferred.
· One or more of the following professional certifications is preferred; ASP, CSP, CHMM, OHST, CHST. etc.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required, as well as moderate to advanced computer and presentation skills (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). Candidate will be required to develop and revise policies and procedures as well as develop and present high level presentations and training.
· Prefer candidates with multi-work site (location) experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit; walk; kneel; stoop; use hands to handle/feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. Will occasionally be required to climb or balance. The EHSS Manager, Field Service must maintain a valid drivers’ license. This position will be located in the Midland / Odessa area and candidate will be required to live in this area (relocation assistance is available), but requires availability for up to 50% travel in the following areas: Carlsbad, NM and Victoria, TX
We provide well optimization services throughout most of the onshore producing basins in the United States.
Role: EHSS Manager, Field Service
Apply for this job now.