We are seeking a Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator MDS RN for our 102-bed skilled nursing facility in Gettysburg, PA!
The primary purpose of the job position is to conduct and coordinate the development and completion of the resident assessment in accordance with the requirements of the state and the policies and goals of this facility.
- coordinates the completion of Minimum Data Sets (MDS) and associated processes in the development of the individualized plan of care and the maximum reimbursement for each patient/resident.
- Conduct or coordinate the interviewing of each resident for the resident's assessment
- Evaluate each resident's condition and pertinent medical data to determine the need for special assessment activities or need to amend the admission assessment
- Develop and implement procedure with the DON to inform all assessment team members of the arrival of newly admitted resident
- Assist facility directors and supervisors in scheduling the resident assessment/care plan meetings
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program as a Registered Nurse
- Licensure and Registration by the State Board of Nurse Examiners as a Registered Nurse required
- Previous long-term care experience
- Computer knowledge
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal time
- & many more!
The Gardens at Gettysburg is a 102-bed facility located in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. We offer short-term rehabilitation, long-term nursing care, and a memory care unit. Physical, speech, and occupational therapy are available to help patients get back on their feet and return home quickly. The Gardens at Gettysburg gives you and your loved ones the care you deserve.
Role: Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator MDS RN
Apply for this job now.