Teaching Personnel is the UK's leading education recruitment agency, specialising in supplying education staff and academic support programmes to schools in the UK and Wales.
Due to a successful start to this academic year within our secondary team, we are seeking to hire an account manager to join our East and North Manchester Secondary teams. This is a full time and permanent position, working within a strong and constantly growing team. Initially, the role initially will be based more around working with Educators (candidates), however progression to become a 360 recruitment consultant is available in the future.
If you are a confident and outgoing individual with strong interpersonal skills, this would be an excellent opportunity for you. As we enter the busiest period of the academic year for school supply requirements, you'll work tirelessly to attract, recruit and retain the best educators for your secondary team, as well as supporting the teachers/teaching assistants with the recruitment process and finding work to suit their preference. Previous experience in Recruitment or as an Account Manager in sales is not essential for applicants, if you have experience in or knowledge of the education sector, we welcome your application.
The successful applicant joining our secondary team as an Account Manager will receive unrivalled coaching and support to become successful, our Manchester location has a strong reputation throughout the company and is thriving. The start date is immediate or from January after the Christmas break, you will be working specifically within our East or North Manchester teams, recruiting candidates and supporting schools in the following geographical areas; Manchester (North/South), Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport and Tameside.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
As an Account Manager you will be the vital link between our educators and clients, supporting the branch manager and consultants with their schools. Daily responsibilities will vary but you can expect to regularly;
- Take inbound calls from candidates and clients and use our system effectively
- Build and develop your own candidate database by sourcing and recruiting quality teachers and support staff and matching them to temporary and permanent job placements
- Conduct virtual interviews with perspective educators on behalf of the secondary team
- Work to KPIs and targets in line with your branch and career ladder
- Partake in the companies unique learning and development programme to enhance your recruitment knowledge and understanding of the job
- Support your team and achieve team targets as well as individual accolades
- Attend and observe client meetings and work towards the opportunity of becoming a 360 recruitment consultant
Teaching Personnel have provided a first-rate service to over 5,000 schools throughout the UK since 1996. We have registered hundreds of thousands of teachers and classroom support staff and are the first-choice agency for over 12,000 job seekers. We have 80+ branches across England & Wales, a career path that can take you to the very top and a culture that rewards hard work and promotes teamwork. Teaching Personnel is your place to thrive.
Hours of Work
This role is offered on a full time, permanent basis (42.5 hours per week, 5 days per week) and hours naturally fall in line with the school day (starting at 7/7:30am term time) - with reduced hours in the school holidays.
Salary and Benefits
In return for your efforts we offer a great package consisting of:
- Annual salary from £20,000 per year to reflect skills and experience plus performance-related commission
- 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays, increasing with servic