We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Room Leader to join a lovely nursery in Chesham Buckinghamshire. Candidates will need to demonstrate good team building leadership skills, knowledge and understanding EYFS, safeguarding and working in partnership with parents.
NVQ level 3 Childcare or equivalent
Experience of leading teams
Good knowledge of Supporting babies
Basic Food Hygiene Certificate (Desirable)
Paediatric First Aid (Desirable)
Some of the Room Leader responsibilities will include:
- To promote and maintain close and supportive relationships with parents/ carers at all times.
- To promote EYFS and oversee planning of activities for children and to monitor the completion of child planned and spontaneous observations as per guidance in the Early Years Foundation stage curriculum.
- To work to nursery policy and procedures
- To guide all team members with the early identification and intervention for children who may benefit from additional support regarding their physical, emotional and social development.
- Key worker responsibility, to observe, plan and assess individual children's learning and development, maintaining records
- To be responsible for organising and delivering regular staff/room meetings.
- To identify training and development needs of staff through regular individual and group reviews.
- Responsible for ensuring that the learning environment is friendly, safe and stimulating at all times.
Excellent benefits in include training, uniform, and further career progression.
Due to the nature of this job, candidates will be subject to UK eligibility checks together with Enhance Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks
For immediate interview please email Staff Match your up to date CV or call #removed#