Newstaff Employment Services are recruiting for 4 x HGV Class 2 Drivers for their client based in Tunbridge Wells
- Carrying out daily vehicle checks in line with company procedure prior to leaving depot to ensure the vehicle is roadworthy, and the load is safe and secure
- Comply with all transport legislation including working time regulations and tachograph law
- Multi Drop Work delivering Furniture and White Goods
- The role will have the assistance of a Drivers Mate
To be considered for the role of Class 2 Driver you will need the following experience:
- Minimum 1 years class experience preferred
- Full CPC, Digi Tacho, Driving Licence with C+E Category
- No more than 6 points, no DR'S OR IN'S
Assessments are taking place on the 07/12/2020 with a two day paid induction on the 8/12/2020 and 09/12/2020 so you will need to be available for all three days if you pass your assessment.
If you are looking for a new role that can offer you an immediate start please contact Andy Morgan at Newstaff Employment Services on 01727 864777.