COMPANY: BEECHER MADDEN.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £40,000 - £49,999
This Cyber Risk Director role is a great opportunity for someone who wants to further develop their established leadership and technical skills, this role offers the ability to work alongside a word class peer group and build relationships with a world glass peer group and build relationships with some of the world's biggest and most complex organisations to help them achieve their cyber goals.
The Cyber Risk Director will be responsible for building and developing a team that will enjoy finding creative solutions to their clients' cyber issues. It is easy to thrive in this environment as it enables you to deal with a wide range of people at all levels of seniority with diplomacy and tact. This company offers an unparalleled career path full of opportunity to gain insight into many different cyber specialisms. What does the role involve?
Can I apply?
- Being comfortable developing the market for Cyber Risk services
- Delivering a portfolio of cyber-related engagements across our business
- Having a wide-ranging perspective of possible issues encountered when managing diverse teams
- Contributing to the development of the service by identifying opportunities for improving the value our services provide
- Capturing and enhancing intellectual property
- Leading the development and implementation of existing and new market propositions across financial services, collaborating closely with appropriate colleagues
- Broad range of experience
- Experience within the advanced threat readiness and protection sector
- Hold certifications such as ISO27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM or SOC2
- Great interpersonal skills
- Experience developing effective and long lasting client relationships
- Delivery of high quality complex projects
- Ability to take complex analysis and communicate it in concise and clear manner appropriately tailored to people from different seniorities, cultures and technical backgrounds
As a leading UK and US Cybersecurity recruitment business, we would be excited to hear from you in order that we might help you progress your career, to discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact 020 7382 7980
Role: Cyber Risk Director/Consultant Job, Edinburgh or London, Up To £45,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (Central), London (Greater), London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.