COMPANY: LT HARPER LTD
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER – Central London
- Hiring an Information security officer for one of the UK’s most successful real estate development companies, who have housed 250,000 people in 95,000 homes across London.
- You can gain experience by leading their GRC security division and support the business transformation, investment and growth of the company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
- Working with Head of Information Security to drive policy and strategy based on compliance standard i.e. CSE and then ISO, NIST or CSE+
- Support GDPR data mapping maturity and adoption into policies
- Risk capture and management of ARM. Need to be able to own the cyber and information risk management framework
- Provide in-house audit/consultative assessments for gap analysis and remediation.
- Stay on top of key audit items and risks as governed by audit and risk committee especially with the absence of 3rd line of defence for Technology in Audit Team
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
- Strong relationship building skills; act as an advisor to senior business leaders on the place of information security in their teams & projects including proposal of enhanced processes & policies.
- Excellent understanding of GDPR, PCI DSS and ISO27001
- 2-5 years’ experience within information security.
- Have a good understanding of technology to help audit team
BENEFITS OF BEING AN INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
- Salary: 55k
- Full ownership of their GRC division
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER ROLE:
Submit your CV to Aran Connery at LT Harper immediately!
Role: Information Security Officer
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: London (Central),London (East), Essex,London (Greater), Essex,London (Greater)
Apply for this job now.