One of the quickest growing Consultancies in Bristol is actively looking to recruit a Chartered Quantity Surveyor.
My client has a strong presence across the UK and employs 15 members of staff in their Bristol office. They have a fantastic reputation with clients and as a company have massive expansion plans for the coming years. They also have a relaxed and vibrant company culture and have created an inclusive and enjoyable office environment. Projects are across a number of sectors including Retail, Residential and Commercial.
Due to their ambitious growth plans they are looking to recruit a Chartered Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Bristol The Quantity Surveyor will be given the opportunity to work across multiple sectors and be given the responsibility to run projects from inception to completion. As the company continue to grow they will also be provided with excellent opportunities to progress to Senior level and beyond.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a relevant Quantity Surveying degree and ideally be a full member of the RICS
• Have a can do attitude and a willingness to learn and progress
• Have experience working as a PQS for a Consultancy
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Opportunity to progress within a thriving business
• Great company culture and flat management structure
• Repeat business from excellent clients
• Excellent projects across a range of sectors
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on 07976 625399 for more information.