Company: CONTRACTOR PLACEMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Candidate for this position must have a minimum of 5 experience in estimating of storefront, low and mid-rise curtain wall projects. In this position the individual is expected to bid multiple projects at a time, have sound knowledge of processes of the industry and able to manage clients professionally. Understanding we all have different strengths this position requires the individual be well balanced in their abilities to handle stressful situations, interact with clients' construction team, architect and owner.
This individual shall present themselves in a professional manner both internally and externally, be self-motivated and able to work independently without daily direction from upper management. This position involves direct independent contact with customers.
- • Must have worked for a company that specializes in curtain walls, store fronts, entrances, etc.
- • Experience with Glazier Studio software
- Ability to meet deadlines and quotas.
- • Vast knowledge of industry glazing systems.
- • Ability to obtain multiple quotes from vendors to provide the best option for the project.
- • Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- • Coordination of schedules, fabrication sequence, and job site installation
- • Experience in reading plans and blueprints
- • Strong Organizational Skills
- • Highly Motivated
- • Detail Oriented
- • Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, and Outlook
- • Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task
Powered by JazzHR