Global Title is seeking an outside marketing representative for the Northern Virginia area. The ideal candidate will be able to fulfill the marketing objective described below.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Increase overall resale and refinance market share in the NVA market by building strong relationships with REALTORS, mortgage brokers and loan originators, banks, credit unions. Team player who acts as the liaison between the inside office staff and clients in the field.
- Must be confident in making cold calls, prospecting for leads, as well as maintaining current customer’s needs. Strong social media presence is a plus. Develop and initiate new sales and marketing ideas. Actively pursue office presentations with office brokers and staff
- Knowledge of real estate business is extremely helpful. Consistently increase business and revenues Candidate must possess the following: Strong work ethic. Must provide own reliable transportation. Superior time management skills
- Attending outside functions both during the day and some evenings
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in group settings
- Maintain a professional appearance and providing a positive company image
- Minimum High School or equivalent (required)
- Degree in Sales and Marketing (preferred)
- 2-5 years of successful sales experience
- Title Industry a plus
In addition to a base salary, the selected candidate will also be compensated with commissions. Our company offers the following benefits to our team members:
Paid Time Off
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $24,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year plus Commission
Target Pay: $60,000 to $120,000.
Required work authorization:
30+ days ago
Global Title - Offering Real Estate Settlement Title Services. Residential and Commercial. Serving All 50 States.
Role: Settlement Title Marketing / Business Development Representative
Location: Tysons Corner,
Apply for this job now.