An international Manufacturer within the Power Supply & Electronics market is seeking an Internal Account Manager to join their Paris based Sales team. Candidates will ideally already have experience working within the electronic component market, especially with relevance to Power Supplies/ Electronics, plus ideally some level of technical skills/ training. The successful candidate will be office based from Paris and they will have the opportunity to develop their career into a more senior position within the company in the near future.
- Proven negotiation skills and experience li>
- Industry knowledge, specifically within the electronic/ power component market and relationships with potential customers would be desirable li>
- Excellent communicate skills and the ability to build/ maintain effective relationships both internally and externally li>
- Strong drive for results and achievement of targets li>
- Not essential but there will be preference to a candidate who has a degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic or alternatively some type of technical training with similar products li> ul>Responsibilities
- Maintain strong relationships with both Distributors and end customers li>
- Identify potential business opportunities by prospecting new customers and monitoring market trends li>
- Managing of assigned accounts with the intention to develop and increase them accordingly li> ul>This opportunity will allow you to represent a well-known Manufacturer within the Electronic Components market who have an excellent product range.
The role is intended for someone who is keen to develop from an internal sales role, into an external sales role and therefore it could potentially help develop your career in a short period.
Apply today or contact Shaun Gannon at IC Reources for more information. p>
Role: Internal Account Manager -Power Electronics
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.