$35.00 to $45.00 hourly
*Email brendan.steele@rht(.com) for consideration*
Robert Half Technology is seeking a Systems/Network Administrator with a thorough knowledge of networking. If you are a natural problem solver with a strong sense of ownership, you may excel in this role! This long-term temporary-to-full-time Systems/Network Administrator position is a chance to grow your skills in Long Beach, California.
Position: IT Administrator
Hours/Duration: 40 per week, M-F
Top Skills: Cisco, LAN/WAN, Server Monitoring, Routers/Switches, VPN
COVID-19: Remote option
- Guide and develop new designs, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems
- Ensure servers, load-balancers, and data storage are maintained across different locations
- Plan service capacity, forecast demand, analyze software performance, and tune systems
We are looking to present candidates immediately and this Systems/Network Administrator position will not be open long. You can apply for this position today by sending your resume to Brendan.Steele@RHT(.com) or by contacting #removed# Extension 26643. You can also connect with me on LinkedIn at (linkedin/brendan-steele)Job Requirements:
- Working knowledge of clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Cisco Certified Network detail oriented
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Experience working with network operating systems as well as programming or scripting language
- A reliable understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- Firewall experience
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Earlier work involving LAN (local area networks)
- Experience with routers
- Background working with system administration
- Previous experience working with network migration
- Adeptness in switches
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Windows experience highly preferred
- General familiarity with Active Directory
- Deep understanding of Cisco Products
- Good understanding of network analysis
- Cisco CallManager experience required
- VMware experience
- Expertise in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- 5+ years of related experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.