A well established but growing Engineering firm in the Colorado Springs Area is looking to add a Field Services Manager to their team! This would be a chance to get in with one of the top firms in Colorado and have a blend of both project management as well as business development!
- BS in Engineering or related field
- Current Professional Engineer (P.E.)
- 5+ years of experience in Engineering related capacity
- Construction observation and materials testing experience during the development/vertical construction aspect of construction (commercial, residential, and industrial).
- Knowledge of expansive soils, foundations, concrete, and slope stability
- Strong understanding of construction methods and client relations
- Develop new clients and projects
- Provide direct engineering and project management
- Serve as primary contact for existing clients
- Provide engineering consultation
If you are interested in being considered for this Field Services Manager role in the Colorado Springs area, please email me directly at #removed#!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.