Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA - Birmingham
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Higher-Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA for a short/long term assignment, starting ASAP in Birmingham.
The position is in a well-established Primary school and will be covering a class but the successful Higher-Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA will be expected to cover other classes and year groups as and when it is needed.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- HLTA certificate with experience in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 / KS1 and KS2
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher-Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA:
- A highly rewarding opportunity
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay
- Fantastic prospects of long-term work
- The guarantee of a hard-working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Laurie on 0121 200 3224 or email your CV to #removed#