Registered Nurse Case Managers & Licensed Practical Nurses
Great Pay + Great Benefits + Great Perks
$55,000 to $75,000
Openings in South West Missouri
SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION EXPENSES FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
McCall and Lee has been engaged by a privately owned home health company to recruit a RN Case Manager and Licensed Practical Nurse to join their team. This location has all the appeal of small town and lower cost of living while having extremely easy access to all the offerings of metropolitan activities. We are seeking a well skilled, highly productive team player to work with their programs as a Registered Nurse Case Manager or Licensed Practical Nurse. New grads are encouraged to apply along with others who are interested in providing Top Notch treatment to patients.
We have a special opening for just the right RN and would love to discuss the unique job duties of this position. If you are looking for a job where you will be appreciated, expected to work hard and learn new skills while having fun; this is the job for you!
The RN Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the time of care.
We value helping people stay in the comfort of their home, while receiving dependable quality health care. We believe our employees are the key to our success! We take great pride in hiring the best talent available for our business.
The RN Case Manager will consult as needed with the physician and the designated office providing details about care of patients. Will Perform accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician in a timely manner; attending weekly case conferences and monthly case manager meetings are a key responsibility of this role. This is a Home Health RN Case Manager position which requires a high level of discipline with minimal supervision. Candidates for this position should be well organized and able to utilize their time effectively.
- Paid mileage
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- 401k with matching
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Flexible schedules
- On-call pay after 90 day probation period
Summary: Provides general nursing care to patients in the home setting and manages a case load of patients by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assesses and evaluates cases and prepares and implements treatment and case management plans.
- Prepares and maintains written case records, reports, and forms, implements and coordinates patient care, and performs other administrative tasks as required.
- Confers with health team members, individually and in conference to exchange, discuss and evaluate patient information for planning, modifying and coordinating treatment programs.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patient to gain cooperation, understanding, and allay apprehension.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with physician orders and approved nursing techniques.
- Maintains awareness of comfort and safety needs of patient.
- Observes patient, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor and/or physician of patient's condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of patient.
- Responds to life saving situations based upon nursing standards, policies, procedures, and protocol.
- Documents nursing history and physical assessment for assigned patients.
- Bathes, dresses, and assists patients with ambulation and range of motion.
- Performs supervisory visits on field staff as required.
- Initiates a patient education plan according to the individualized needs of the patient, as prescribed by physician and/or company policy including patient and family instruction.
- Participates in quality improvement activities.
- Frequent daily travel required. Required to participate in On Call rotation.
Candidates for the job should know how to perform comprehensive assessments including filling out OASIS paperwork.
You bring the above skills to the job and they will offer you a stable work schedule, competitive wages, fabulous benefits package, and the opportunity for personal and professional development. Relocation expenses and Sign On Bonus for right candidate. To take the first step towards your new opportunity, contact and/or send resume to:
Role: RN Case Manager and LPN's Needed for Home Health
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.