Job DescriptionDuties and Responsibilities
- Modify & standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Provide recommendations and take action to achieve strategic objectives, build accurate forecasts, and track key performance metrics.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Build & Maintain documentation on sales processes, policies, and relevant sales training materials and assist with onboarding new sales talent.
- Work with Finance, HR, and sales management to develop sales incentive programs and compensation planning in order to increase sales productivity.
- Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics to deliver regular insights and implement techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Own Hubspot CRM administration and project prioritization.
- Produce and review actionable and accurate sales reporting and BI tools for reps, managers and sales leaders.
- Partner with sales reps and marketing to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes.
- Support sales spiff programs by updating performance, reporting, and communications to participants to drive success.
- Demonstrated success in a sales operations, business operations, or similar role.
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process, requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Analytical ability to extract key business insights through data analysis.
- Experience creating reports, working with Excel/pivot tables, optimizing processes, training new hires, managing dashboards, and more.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organizational and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Track record in driving change and removing hurdles in fast growth organizations by working cross-functionally with Marketing, Finance, HR, and Product.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting to C-level executives.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Experience with visual analysis applications and sales intelligence software.
About the Company
- Advanced Excel skills with a strong understanding of Sales Productivity tools.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Experience with HubSpot, Vidyard, Gong a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in sales operations and/or business systems preferably in a software/technology.
3Play Media is a rapidly growing, profitable technology company with a startup culture making a huge impact on the way people consume online media. We provide premium captioning, transcription, audio description, and translation solutions to over 5,000 higher ed, enterprise, media, and government customers. Our goal is to simplify the workflow through flexible APIs, a secure online account system, and integrations with a multitude of players, platforms, and lecture capture systems. We got our start in 2008 out of MIT Sloan and we are based in Boston, MA.Work Environment
We have an awesome work environment! Our team is hard working, laid back, and fun. There are no politics or wasteful meetings and projects get done quickly and efficiently. The team is dedicated to building a successful company. We have a spacious office with lots of natural light located in the North End. The work we do is fun, interesting, and gratifying. Your work will have a direct impact on our company's success.Location
3Play Media is located in Boston, MA - North Washington St on the Green & Orange line and near North Station. We are in the heart of Boston's thriving North End District. We are located near some of the best restaurants and surrounded by Boston's buzzing tech scene. Perks
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401K matching program
- Paid vacation, birthday, volunteer days, and sick leave
- Disability and life insurance
- Charitable contribution matching program
- Transportation subsidy
- Company sponsored social events
- Snacks and beverages provided