As Chase Professionals grows, so does our demand for hardworking, dependable, passionate people to join our team. We pride ourselves in the work that we do every day and want you to feel valued and a part of our team with our clients.
Assembles a variety of sub-assemblies and finished good assemblies according to customer requirements, print specifications, and production requirements while meeting the delivery schedule
- Assembles parts following verbal instructions and written procedures/routings/blueprints
- Sets-up and operates line equipment
- Completes paperwork such as scrap sheets, logs, data gathering, first/last piece inspection report
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in work area
- Measures element and filter dimensions
- Participates in continuous improvement efforts
- Use hand and power tools in assembly process
- Mix chemicals as needed
- Use computer for production related functions
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 6 Months-1 year related experience (plus)
- Must be independent and capable of making good decisions
- Excellent in making mechanical measurements with tolerances (Good Math and Mechanical Skills)
- Must possess a high degree of hand/eye coordination and dexterity
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be ablet to read and interpret drawings and documents
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required.
Chase Professionals is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy, genetics, veteran status or any other status protected by state or federal law
Location: Glendale Heights,
Apply for this job now.