Domestic Gas Engineer - North London
My client is a large property maintenance company with a great reputation across the UK. They service the industry in the Gas, Electrical, HVAC and other maintenance areas. They are one of the largest and most well established employers in the UK within the industry and provide great opportunities for career progression and development.
They are currently looking for a number of well experienced gas and central heating engineers to work on a domestic gas contract. Working with all types of customers from private domestic through to councils and housing associations, this role will provide great variety and a fantastic opportunity for development. Successful applicants will requires full ACS qualifications, experience in breakdown and service and great customer service skills.
You will work both on your own and as a team to find solutions for customers and to ensure their problems are resolved. You will need strong communication skills and be able to work closely with your supervisor, team and local office. You will need to have experience of diagnostics in gas and ideally have a minimum of 2 or more years experience in the gas industry, including experience of working on multi site projects.
This position is based in the North London (N) area.
What you'll need:
- Full ACS qualifications including CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1.
- Experience of Breakdown and service.
- Comfortable with installing gas appliances.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Ideally have 2+ years experience in the gas industry.
What you'll get:
- Basic salary of over £29k with ability to earn up to £50k via completion of jobs.
- Alternatively, a basic salary of £36k with an OTE of over £40k.
- Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Company tablet
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fantastic working environment
These positions are likely to move quickly, so if you are interested please apply with your CV or call Rich at Carrington West on 02393 876023 for more information.
Role: Domestic Gas Engineer - North London
Apply for this job now.