Are you detail oriented, even when multi-tasking? Do you have strong analytical skills? If so, my client, a wealth management mogul, in Nashville, TN, is looking for someone like you! They have about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries!
This is a direct hire opportunity and the starting salary is $80-90K + bonus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead a team in the payroll accounting function including accurate execution and support for internal and external payroll reports/audits
- Support ad-hoc analytical requests such as gross up calculations, withholding calculations, overtime calculations, etc.
- Offer guidance on process area methods and assemble, verify and handle data input and other transactions
- Work on a full range of payroll activities to support timely and accurate processing of all payroll accounting activities including general ledger postings, account funding, account reconciliations and sign offs
- Work with other teams in HR Service Delivery, Benefits, Compensation and Finance providing excellent service to our employees and internal clients
- Perform in-depth investigations and analysis to determine the root cause of each problem in order to identify gaps and go forward solutions.
- Fulfill payroll audits and inquiries conducted by Finance or other stakeholders.
You will be working in the America’s Payroll Service Delivery team in Nashville, providing services to US and Puerto Rico based employees.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or a related field.
- 5 + years of relevant payroll operations or payroll accounting experience
- Knowledge of payroll systems (ex. ADP)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Good understanding of US payroll tax including federal, state, and local laws and regulations
- Knowledge of gross to net payroll calculations and processes
- Ability to create and run reports and perform detailed analysis
- Previous payroll experience from a financial firm a must!
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus!
If you are:
- Passionate about the client experience with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- A good communicator and know how to professionally speak with people at all levels
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented approach to daily tasks
... this could be the job for you!
Apply with a WORD attachment of your resume.
Forrest Solutions is the oldest and most successful enterprise-wide talent solutions company in New York; Providing talent and staffing solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Office, Council & Legal, Information Technology, Sales & Marketing, and On-Site Outsourcing. Understanding that our reputation rests on the performance of our employees, we go to great lengths to hire, train, motivate, and retain the most industrious and enthusiastic people in the industry.
Forrest Solutions has reinvented itself again; being committed to our promise of Personal, Passionate, and Productive more than ever. We take pride in creating a company culture where training and development of being your best self will help you fulfill your career ambitions. When you become part of the Forrest Solutions Family, you will receive mentoring, rewards, and recognition, all helping you strive towards your full potential.
Role: Payroll Team Lead
Apply for this job now.