Outcome Testers - Arrears Team
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a major financial services remediation project and work on behalf of a 'Big 4' firm.
Due to commence in February 2018, we are looking exceptional candidates to fill a number of Outcome Tester roles with a top tier UK bank. Your role will be to perform outcome testing on cases that are in arrears (unsecured), which will involve listening to calls and reviewing all interactions the Bank might have had with customers and assessing this against an outcome/review checklist
Tell Me More
- Locations: Manchester
- Start date: February 2018
- Duration: 6-month contract (with possible extension)
- Rate: £200 - £210 per day
The Benefits For You
You'll be working onsite at a leading UK bank and working alongside a global consultancy and advisory firm. You will be able to use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advancing your experience and developing new skills. This is a highly visible role on a major project where your contribution will not go unnoticed.
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Minimum 6 months' outcomes testing experience
- Experience of working in a Collections or Arrears Management team is strongly desirable
- Solid technical background covering a range of regulated financial products
- 12+ months full process quality assurance experience is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to demonstrate you can learn quickly
- Ability to work on a target-driven contract
- The ability to maintain high standards of professionalism and competence
Role: Outcome Testers - Arrears Team
Job Type: Contract
Location: Manchester, North West
Apply for this job now.