Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside a top accountancy practice based in North West London to provide them a with an Accountant to join their team on a 12-week contract basis!
Our client is seeking an experienced qualified Accountant with a professional services background to work within their Accounts department.
The successful candidate will be responsible in the preparation of Academy Accounts from Trial balance. This will include managing the client relationship and ensuring that expectations are managed accordingly.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified or Qualified By Experience within a professional environment.
To be considered for this position you need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of CaseWare - Essential
- Computer literate
- Excellent numeracy and literacy
- Proficient technical ability
- A proven ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Please only apply for this position if you have the accountancy practice experience our client is seeking.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Chelsea Williams @ Spencer Clarke group - #removed#
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers