We are seeking a Registered Nurse RN for our skilled nursing facility in Stevens PA!
The Registered Nurse RN will monitor the performance of non-licensed personnel and assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psychological need of the resident.
Full Time 7 am - 3 pm , 3 pm - 11:00 pm, 11 pm - 7 am
Part Time 7 am - 3 pm , 3 pm - 11:00 pm, 11 pm - 7 am
$3000 Sign-Up Bonus*
The Registered Nurse RN main responsibility is to provide direct nursing care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians of the facility.
- Complete and file required record keeping forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, transfer, and/or discharge
- Chart nurses’ notes in an informative, relevant, concise, and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident, as well as the resident’s response to care.
- Complete accident/incident reports as necessary. Document appropriately in the resident record following established procedures
- Report all discrepancies noted concerning physicians’ orders, diet change, charting error, etc., to the Charge Nurse/Nurse Manager
- Admit, transfer & discharge of residents as required
- Provides direct resident care as needed
- Review the resident’s chart for specific treatments, medication orders, diet, etc., as necessary
- Educates the resident through use of nursing knowledge and skills according to their needs to promote their mental and physical well-being
- Consults with resident’s physician in providing the resident’s care, treatment, rehabilitation, etc., as necessary
- Review medication cards for completeness of information, accuracy in the transcription of the physician’s order, and adherence to stop orders
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Active license to practice as a RN in this State.
*We are also willing to consider accepting graduates that are not yet licensed, depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Located in Stevens, Pennsylvania, The Gardens at Stevens is a skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility rated 4 stars Overall and 5 stars in Quality Measures by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Our skilled nursing residents, short-term rehab patients, and personal care home residents receive personalized care tailored to their needs.
We hire people that are caring, honest, and hard-working that keep our residents and families as our number one priority. Our caregivers use their training and experience to enrich the lives of our residents. We're proud of the dedicated people who share in our commitment to put residents first, improve quality of life and provide excellent care with compassion and dignity.
We encourage families to visit, dine, and celebrate with us during birthdays and holidays. We listen when you have feedback and work hard to keep you priority number one.
Role: Registered Nurse RN
Apply for this job now.