Duration: 6 - 12 month contract
* Read and understand manufacturing assembly processes and mechanical drawings.
* Maintain current SS/L technical certifications for flight harness and cable assemblies
* Maintain all required SS/L certifications for ESD, Contamination Control and Hazardous Waste management.
* Read wire lists and blue prints.
* Use wire stripping & crimping tools, heat guns, exacto knives, torque tools & soldering irons.
* Track engineering changes and perform rework to incorporate harness ECO's as required.
* Perform harness rework in test and supporting harness work in some other areas.
* Basic computer skills are required.
*Good communication skills Requirements: Minimum 2 years of related mechanical or electronic assembly experience
The Norland Group has been in operation successfully since 1996. We are a strong believer of people management, professionalism and accountability. We only make promises when we are certain we can fulfill them. Our business focuses on fulfilling the needs of commercial and government customers in administrative services, workforce mobilization, information technology, engineering, project management services.
Our Mission Statement
Our main goal is to provide career advancement opportunities to our associates. We are committed to bringing our customers exceptional support services with the highest quality, integrity, and innovation. We believe that we are the stepping stone for our associates to advance their careers and to live a better life. Everyone should have a chance to live a successful and happy life. We operate our business based on those values and we choose employees who value the same principles.
Role: Lab Technician
Location: San Jose,
Apply for this job now.