We are currently seeking an to hire a Marketing Coordinator to support the busy office of a major entertainment studio. The Marketing Coordinator will work from the corporate office in Miami Beach.
· Schedule meetings and provide support for the Director of Marketing while also providing administrative support (as needed) to other product managers in the marketing department.
· Consolidate release information from multiple countries
· Update all one-sheets, timelines, quote sheets, and any other project-related documents by compiling information from multiple countries
· Management of internal asset boxes and Artist promotional items (OneSheets / Videos / Audios)
· Conduct research, compile and analyze data, and create reports as requested
· Work with PMs and aid in compiling campaign information for key marketing projects.
· Passionate music fan with previous administrative experience in marketing or a related field.
· A thoughtful, organized, and results-oriented professional.
· An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
· Must be flexible, able to multi-task and manage time effectively
· Bilingual English/Spanish.
· Experience working with Microsoft Word - Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) preferred