Our company offers optimal service in the construction industry, performing sophisticated and challenging construction projects. Our work involves fabrication and installation of curtainwall, storefront, and other commercial window or glazing systems. Project include hospitals, wineries, colleges, military bases, and other high end structures. We strive to deliver the highest standard of service to our clients.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our growing company. The PM will work on large commercial projects for hospitals, schools, colleges, military, and other government buildings.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee commercial glazing projects of various sizes.
- Manage an active back-log of ~$3M in total projects.
- Communicate frequently with clients and implement strategies to exceed expectations.
- Develop and maintain project schedules and coordinate activities.
- Promote project quality and safety.
- Ensure materials are complete and accurate.
- Optimize field labor to remain on schedule and within budget.
- Conduct job site walks to monitor quality and safety.
- Generate and file reports.
- Monitor project profitability.
- Participate in Work In Progress reports.
- Previous experience in Construction Project Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or similar field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. CAD, and Bluebeam.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR