Covid19 Lab Laboratory Supervisor
My client, one of the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK currently have an opening for a Surge Lab Laboratory Supervisor to showcase their strong skills and experience at this vital time during the Covid19 Pandemic.
Their primary purpose is to deliver medically-led diagnostics, innovation, value and long-term investment to healthcare but during the past several months they have recently responded to the national call for increased Covid19 testing capacity and will be operating a purpose built Covid19 laboratory at their main laboratory.
This position is a 6 months FTC, working 37.5 hours over a varied shift pattern involving weekends.
As such there are multiple opportunities in the Molecular Pathology Department for a Covid19 Surge Lab Supervisor. This position will be a full-time secondment whilst there is a national need for Pillar II Covid19 testing. The successful applicant will lead a team of molecular staff on a varied shift pattern, providing Pillar II Covid19 testing on behalf of the Department of Health & Social Care. They will work closely with the departmental management and Senior Biomedical Scientists to ensure that sections are run efficiently and effectively for a high quality and reliable service delivery.
The ideal candidate will need to:
- Be Self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.
- Have Previous laboratory and supervisory experience and a good working knowledge of laboratory processes.
- Be preferably be HCPC registered as either Clinical Scientist or Biomedical Scientist.
My client offers a variety of excellent staff benefits including:
- Training and development opportunities - including the funding of Undergraduate and Masters
- Degrees and Specialist Portfolios for Biomedical Scientists.
- No banding restrictions on salaries
- Discounted gym membership
- Cash healthcare plan - cash back on a variety of healthcare costs
- Annual performance related salary review
- Competitive annual leave allowance
- Flexible working hours: 37.5 hours standard working week
If this hands-on role sounds ideal and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply.
Ritz Rec Emp Agy.