COMPANY: MORGAN MCKINLEY
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to GBP0.00 per annum
Morgan McKinley is currently working with a leading Financial Services client who are looking for a Analyst, Architecture to join the business in London.
- Create and maintain Enterprise Architecture key artefacts
- Manage Architecture governance structure and coordinate with central change management to ensure that delivery teams have the necessary steering around Architecture and design throughout the SDLC
- Run the regular Architecture governance assemblies and ensure high meeting hygiene is maintained
- Organise workshops and facilitate design sessions between Architects, project managers, business analysts, software engineers, and business stakeholders
- Produce, track and report on technology KPIs
- Act as the first point of contact to the Architecture Function, review and filter requests, provide steering where able to, and direct to the appropriate parties when not
- Provide thought leadership with view of improving all aspects of the Architecture Function
- Strong organisational, time management, and prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills, client service orientation and resilience
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Attentiveness, attention to detail, and self-motivation
- Creativity, innovation and ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to tasks
- Good team player with positive attitude
- Previous experience in a technology role (Agile Technical BA/PM, Architect, Developer etc.)
- Strong interest in Architecture and technology
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.