Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Administrative AssistantDepartment: Client Services Specialist - Operations
About the Company working as the Administrative Assistant:
- CFS New York is currently working with a Law Firm that specializes in securities fraud in Midtown Manhattan who are looking for their next Client Services Specialist
- The firm has been around for 80 years and protect investor rights and corporate reforms
- This is a great opportunity to continue your career with a firm that offers a competitive salary, bonus + overtime, and great benefits such as 100% Medical for one of their plans, dental, vision, and a 401K that has a 100% match.
- This role is in office and therefore provide snacks, do lots of company outings such as karaoke, paint ball and happy hours.
- Company Employee reviews: 'A workplace that allows employees to grow and collaborate' and
'Best Law firm I worked for. Great team-oriented company'
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
- Preparation of monthly client reports
- Assisting with awards submissions
- Online research to identify RFPs (request for proposals) and assisting with responses to RFPs
- Creating occasional PowerPoint presentations
- Editing and proofreading marketing collateral and updating the firm website
- Bachelors Degree or in school in the process of receiving one; open to majors
- 2 years minimum of an administrative position
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft products including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with Adobe Acrobat is a plus
- Excellent communication, attention to detail and solid time management skills are required for this position.
If you would like to be considered please apply directly to Ashley DeSimone: #removed#