MassiveU is an award winning education Platform-As-A-Service company based in Naples, FL. We serve the world's leading education companies by converting their curricula into project based, social learning experiences. As an organization focused on the delivery of digital learning experiences and education technology solutions that meet market and client needs, we're searching for an experienced Project Manager to join our team in Naples, FL.
Working with MassiveU Leadership, internal team members, vendors, contractors, and other key stakeholders, you will manage and deliver projects - assuring on time and within budget deliver of high quality digital courses that are deployed from our platform as a service (PLAAS). If you’re a Project Manager with superior organizational skills, a passion for managing digital learning projects and a commitment to making a difference in education, we want to talk to you.
- Manage all aspects of project management including planning, design, development, scheduling and implementation activities through a certified project management approach.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and manage expectations to ensure on time, within budget and high quality delivery of digital courses and associated learning solutions.
- Manage relationships with instructional designers, videographers, copywriters, editors and vendors to ensure overall project accountability: from project planning and team assembling to budgeting and forecasting, to managing a change and navigating "scope creep".
- Measure and monitor progress at clearly defined points in the design and development process.
- Develop, maintain and effectively execute project plans throughout the life of assigned project(s) which defines activities, sequence, dependencies, work effort, duration and associated resource requirements.
- Plan and manage internal and external project communications, make certain of effective exchange of project information, status, issues, risks, and deliverables.
- Complete all necessary documentation for reporting status of project and explaining any variances.
- Facilitate regular standup meetings with the various project teams and guarantee good information sharing across and between teams.
- Perform management of the risks of the project, including the development of contingency plans. Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure all groups are adequately consulted and are satisfied with each deliverable as it effects their area of specialty and requirements.
- Help facilitate functional requirements definition and use cases anaylses.
- Participate in post-implementation activities such as lessons learned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Educational Background and Professional Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Project Management, Learning & Development or other related discipline required.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager, preferably in the Education space.
- A strong background in Project Management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, in Microsoft Project, or other related toolsets.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current tools and techniques of project management.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills with great attention to detail.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience of agile software development approaches.
- Holder of a PMI qualification (PMP) or other related certification is preferred.
The Right Person:
- You are energetic, self-motivated and can multi-task working on several projects at once with tight deadlines
- You thrive in a team environment, and feed off others’ ideas
- You are highly organized and understand the value of good systems
- You have a high degree of comfort with computers and software
- You are consistently striving to learn, grow and discover
- Have some background in web-based delivery like FTP, YouSendIt, Dropbox etc.
- Be an integral part of the Learning & Content Team that crafts stories through video
- Create original media that will help drive learning outcomes
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills are a must.
- Education Technology and / or Learning and Development sensibilities strongly desired.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a demanding environment.
- Proficient at developing and delivering project presentations with excellent meeting management skills.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to work through deadlines as part of a dynamic team.
- Proficient with of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Requires strong leadership and superior communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify problems, make decisions, create solution take action and be a critical thinker and creative in problem-solver.
Applicants please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements via the link provided.
MassiveU is a digital learning Platform-As-A-Service (PLAAS) company in the white hot Education Technology space. We provide innovative project-based, social learning solutions to education publishers and other learning content providers. We're a purpose-driven company, intent on transforming education, developing more college & career ready students and teachers, globally!
MassiveU is growing rapidly! This is an opportunity for a talented, hard-working, self-starter who shares in our vision to help advance the future of Education. This is an opportunity to “do good and do well” at the same time. If you're this person, we want to review your cover letter and resume and connect with you, immediately.
Role: Project Manager
Apply for this job now.