We are seeking a Paralegal Assistant to become a part of a well-established law firm! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- Conduct research to support legal proceedings
- Background in Commercial Finance
- Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Review title work, obtain payoff statements, and obtain clearance of all title issues.
- Order surveys and commitments for lender's policy of title insurance.
- Assist in drafting closing instruction letters.
- Prepare and update closing checklists.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with state and federal regulations
- Record and store client information
- 2+ years of previous experience as a paralegal or other legal field
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Familiarity with Government Agencies and Title Agencies
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Pacific American Recruiting specializes in placing Accounting, Administrative, and IT Professionals.
Role: Commercial Finance Paralegal Assistant
Apply for this job now.