Location: El Paso, TX
Our client can offer you a competitive base salary, bonus, lucrative incentives and a strong benefit package with great working hours (not your traditional retail hours).
Are you bilingual (Able to speak at least conversational English & Spanish), results driven and have experience creating innovative, one of a kind unique customer events and customer experiences that have ultimately created increased traffic and revenue? We have a unique opportunity for you to take your career to the next level with the opportunity to blend your passion for retail, special events / marketing and mall management within an organization that is truly doing some innovative and cool things within the retail industry!
Our client who is a leader within the industry, is looking for a dynamic high energy and out of the box thinking General Manager who can create unique customer experiences/events within a local mall. The GM helps create innovative and creative lifestyle community centers. This General Manager will interact with tenants, leasing, property management and members of marketing team. We want someone who can turn the traditional mall setting into a “go-to destination” that provides entertainment, livelihood, special events. Candidates with deep ties to the community and understand the local customer demographics are preferred along with experience obtaining sponsorships!
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to have the ability to bring about change and create shopping experiences like no other shopping centers then this role might be for you! This is a great opportunity for District Manager level leaders who want to drive profitable results within a large mall setting and be responsible for the overall success of the lifestyle centers.
Great benefits, competitive base salary, bonus and lucrative incentives
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred) or equivalent experience
- Suggested but not limited to backgrounds in Property Management, Hospitality, Retail, Mall Management, Special Events/Fundraising, etc
- Previous management experience with financial responsibility
- Proven success in driving profitable revenue
- Experience creating innovative customer experiences/revenue generating events and obtaining sponsorships
- Previous retail property management, mall experience or similar experience helpful but not required
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Creative and dynamic thinker
- Results oriented with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize and meet commitments
- Ability to think innovatively and implement with a sense of urgency
- Strong negotiating and sales skill set
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify problems and bring issues to resolution proactively
The GM s helps create innovative and creative lifestyle community centers that enhance the overall customer experience within assigned mall while meeting the needs of the community demographics
The GM will be an active member of the local community and build partnerships with local organizations, local government and businesses, prospective and current tenants
The GM will proactively bring innovation to the mall by creating unique customer experiences that differentiate the mall from all others in the community through identifying and securing the most captivating merchants, service providers, entertainment venues as well as prime food and beverage establishments as well as sponsorship
The GM serves as a primary driver of the business and a principal leader that recruits, motivates and retains a high performing local team and is able to formulate strong partnerships cross-functionally with Leasing, Specialty Leasing, Business Development, Marketing and Sponsorship
The GM will be responsible for tracking and maximizing the financial performance of the mall to include all Income, expenses, capital improvements, budgets, forecasts, sales and traffic generation as well as the formation of long-term strategic plans that focus on growth and driving profitable revenue
If interested and you feel you have the experience we are looking for, please forward your resume for immediate consideration - we are beginning interviews!
We Place People is a premiere Executive Search Firm working with leading companies nationwide. We have a direct relationship with our clients and a 95% hire rate! We differentiate ourselves from other firms & work closely with our candidates throughout the interview process. WE PLACE PEOPLE is what we do best!
Role: Retail General Manager - Bilingual Retail Mall Management
Location: El Paso,
Apply for this job now.