To work closely with Client Services, Development and DevOps teams in identifying and resolving software, system data issues, and advanced system requests. To analyze, research, assist and test the technology platform (products) to ensure all releases/changes to the platform are delivered with high quality and are defect free by performing the following duties.
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Identify any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues immediately to management
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
- Isolate, replicate and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Efficiently work alone or as a member of a diversified team with remotely working team members while reporting directly to a manager
- Work on multiple projects concurrently with constantly expanding, and changing environment
- Possess a high degree of technical understanding of the n-tier systems
- Other duties may be assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Experience: 2-5 years in a technical support environment for Microsoft technology-based applications
- Experience with the following:
- Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested.
- Experience performing general testing n-tier web based technologies.
- Computer software skills including Microsoft Office, Database skills, programming languages, etc.
- Strong planning and organizational skills necessary
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work independently with little direction
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - to communicate effectively with internal and external customers
ClearStar, Inc. is an advocate for applicants and a leading and trusted provider of background check technology, strategic services and decision-making information to employers and background screening companies.
A seven-time Inc. 5000 honoree and founding member of the National Association of Background Screeners (NAPBS), ClearStar has provided innovative technology solutions to businesses in the human capital management industry from its corporate offices in Alpharetta, Georgia since 1995. We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, where they will be challenged to deliver innovative solutions as part of a team. Our collaborative, transparent culture and outstanding benefits package empower you to perform your best.
Join our team to help make the workplace (world) a safer place.
At ClearStar, everything we do is driven by our commitment to help make the world a safer place through our work in the background and drug screening industries. Our employees share in that effort through their passion for teamwork and progress, as well as their dedication to maintaining ClearStar’s reputation as being a trusted third-party to our customers.
A seven-time Inc. 5000 honoree, ClearStar is proud to be an industry leader, and we are excited to be able to call the company a place where creativity, innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit thrive.
We are looking for people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, where they will be challenged to deliver innovative solutions as part of a team. Our collaborative, transparent culture and outstanding benefits package will empower you to perform your best.
Join our team to help make the workplace (world) a safer place...
Role: Quality Assurance Analyst
Apply for this job now.