The Deputy Program Manager/Operation Manager (DPM/OP), under the guidance of the SPM, is responsible for the administration of the project, including accounting and financial system and reports, tracking of tasks and requests, coordination of travel and training, event logistics management, and overseeing the office space and equipment. An important component of overseeing the office space, event logistics and coordination of travel will be to develop and communicate health and safety protocols to ensure the highest possible standard of COVID-19 safety at all times.
This position is contingent on contract award.
WWC Global is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC Global, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC Global is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
WWC Global will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants who are unable to utilize our online application system due to a disability. Please send your request to WWC Global HR at email@example.com.
WWC Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer we do not discriminate based on age, race, national or ethnic origin, gender, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected class. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: Equal Employment Opportunity and Employee Polygraph Protection Act.
WWC Global's Affirmative Action Program is available to any employee or applicant for employment for inspection upon request, to the extent required by federal regulations. The Affirmative Action Program can be accessed during normal business hours by making an appointment with WWC Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A Masters degree or equivalent in business/public administration, management, finance, or related area, or Bachelors Degree with 4 years of equivalent experience.
- Current, active Secret security clearance.
- Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
- At least five years of experience in managing and coordinating development programs within USAID.
- Familiarity with USAIDs Collaborating, Learning and Adapting toolkit, and with the principles of Knowledge Management.
- Knowledge of USAID program design and implementation, budgeting and financial management and performance reporting processes.
- Experience designing, developing and/or delivering leadership and mentoring programming.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to coordinate logistics for multiple personnel.
- Excellent writing and communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability and/or commitment to gender equality and inclusive development.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, time sensitive, high quality activities.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with institutional, government, and private sector partners and stakeholders.
- Skill in working with quantitative results and budget information, research methods, and/or analyzing data.
- Office space management, IT and audiovisual support.
- Availability Required: 1 Oct 2021.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC Global will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.
- Masters Degree.
- Experience as an administrator for a USAID program of at least comparable size and scope, strongly preferred.
- Experience in managing and coordinating development programs in or on Africa with strong preference for experience with USG accounting and management processes.
- Previous overseas experience.
WWC Global offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.