The Land Management Group is currently searching for a Full time or Part Time Retail Sales Representatives to work in store. This position is designed to increase sales and revenue within the wireless ecosystem: electronics, mobile phones, accessories, and digital service.
As a Retail Sales Representative, you will be responsible for proactively approaching customers within major retail stores and assisting in various wireless products and accessory sales while providing extraordinary customer service.
- Driving sales productivity and customer satisfaction within retail locations on various Wireless products, accessories, and services to customers
- Engaging in side-by-side selling with retail associates
- Participating in in-store promotions, and coordinating with appropriate personnel
- Participating in wireless sales events in Target locations.
- Maintaining knowledge of multiple carriers wireless products and services
- Attending requested training sessions and conference calls
- Reviewing new product and service
- One on One Training
- Establishing and managing critical relationships within our retails
- Developing and managing positive business relationships with retail store management and employees
Why Work for The Land Management Group :
- Flexible work schedules and the opportunity to obtain additional hours
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive pay
- Continuous on-line and in-store training
- Advancement opportunities
- Must be 18 years or older
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Proven self-starter
- Ability to pass a drug screen and a background check
Let's face it - the times have changed and many of the old forms of marketing are not working anymore. In today's new age of technology your marketing campaigns require a new way of reaching customers. At The Land Management Group, we have developed many successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers.
The Land Management Group works hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique shopping experience that can not only help educate the customer but also give each customer the right information to help make the best decision for them or their family. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services.
Role: Entry Level Retail Team Member $11.00 - $16.00 per hour
Location: Rocky River,
Apply for this job now.