Our client are a well-established Precision engineering business who supply high quality components into a range of industries such as Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Automotive and Pharmaceutical. They work to the highest standards and have various accreditations. Due to continued growth they now have a requirement for an experienced Mechanical Inspector to join their team based in Gloucester.
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience in a similar role within a precision engineering environment
- Creation of CMM Programmes
- Use of manual measuring equipment - Verniers, Micrometers, Gauges, Shadowgraph etc.
- FAIR's and NCR's
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Knowledge of Lean, SPC, RCA and continual improvement techniques would be advantageous
This is a standard days position working from 7.30 - 4.30 Monday to Thursday and finishing at 12.30 on Fridays paying up to £30k depending on your skills and experience with lots of overtime available.
Role: CMM / Mechanical Inspector - Days - up to £30k - Gloucester
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Gloucester, South West
Apply for this job now.