TSA a recruiting for a maintenance technician to undertake planned preventative maintenance, testing, repairs and new installation work covering a wide range of equipment, services, systems and buildings. The post holder shall perform late cover duties on a rota based system.
- To support the Site Management in the provision of a safe & compliant maintenance Service.
- To comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements..
- To work safely on LV electrical systems in accordance with all statutory electrical regulations and health and safety legislation and regulations as appointed Skilled Person for SFS.
- To carry out the maintenance of HVAC equipment, plant, services and systems including undertake inspection and testing of electrical and mechanical equipment and installations.
- To carry out basic fabric repairs/installations to internal/external of buildings
- To diagnose faults and repair within the SLA time periods on a variety of electrical and mechanical complex equipment in accordance with Manufacturer's guidance and on site procedures.
- To actively participate in the operation and control of engineering planned maintenance scheme and to complete all report sheets and test certificates where necessary.
- To undertake any training as required to carry out role competently & safely, in accordance with prevailing regulations & approved codes of practise.
- All employees will engage in and support Skanska to create a culture of customer service and care via the IFE programme for both internal and external customers and partners and to liaise with other departments regarding maintenance issues if required.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks and duties relevant to the post and grade as may be determined by the Management Team.
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviour and Experience
Qualifications / Skills Essential
- BTEC/HNC or City & Guilds Craft certificate or equivalent
- A recognised apprenticeship
- Certificate in 17/18th Edition IEE Regulation (Current)
- . Full Driving licence (clean)
- Minimum of 3 years relevant trade experience
- Good knowledge of H&S Legislation and safe working practice including COSHH, WAH, Asbestos Awareness, Water Hygiene & Risk Assessment.
- Basic computer skills
- Emergency callout rota
- Valid DBS Enhanced Clearance
- Experience of building maintenance and systems.
- To undertake training & appointment as Authorised Person in suitable discipline.
- Experience of working on HVAC equipment.
- Experience of lone working.
- Experience of pressure systems, Hydraulics & Pneumatics.
£105 a day (PAYE)
If you are interested in the above-advertised vacancy and wish to find out more, please contact TSA on 0121 270 3084 or text 'main001' to 07950 460 825.
Role: Multi skilled Maintenance Worker
Job Type: Temporary
Location: West Malling, South East
Apply for this job now.