Seeking RN's to join our team of dedicated caregivers who provide compassionate service to the residents that we serve.
Come and grow your nursing career in our facility!
- Licensed as Registered Nurse in the state of California
- CPR Certification
- Strong organizational & data entry skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and caring bedside manner
Job Duties include:
- Provide kind and compassionate care and clinical assessments for our residents.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Administer medications and treatments to residents and monitor residents' response.
- Record residents' medical information, vital signs, and changes in conditions
- Provide direction to LVN's and CNA's
- Competitive Rate
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k offering
Experienced nurses $38.00 per hour and up. Willing to train new grads starting rate $34.00. $6000 sign on bonus
We look forward to having you join our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Role: Registered Nurse (RN)-$6000 sign on bonus Greenfield Care Center of Fi
Apply for this job now.