Detailed Job title: Development Support Engineer
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Are you looking for a new role?
Do you have an interest in software development and previous experience in Web support?
Sentinel are working with a pioneering food company, looking for a Development Support Engineer to join their organisation & provide 2nd line support to their web development team. The position would suit a proactive person with the ability to pay attention to detail and get stuck in.
As the Development Support Engineer, you'll work closely with developers and be responsible for:
- The analysis, triage, and prioritisation of issues raised
- Working with the support and development teams to ensure smooth running of production systems
- Working with the support and development team on improvements and new features
- End to end testing of any development work
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in development, preferably in a support environment
- Back-end development skills in Microsoft technologies such as .Net, C# and ASP.Net
- Organised, hardworking and a self-starter
- Great communication skills in English
Alternative job titles:
Your application with Sentinel
Sentinel is an award-winning technology recruitment and consulting company with offices in the UK, Czech Republic, and Switzerland. We work with global brands, ambitious start-ups, and leading recruitment outsourcers, ensuring access to exceptional talent through permanent, contingent labour, and statement of work services.
Get in touch today for new opportunities, or guidance on sourcing strategies, salary and rate benchmarking.
We aspire to provide great service to all applicants. If we think you're right for the role, we'll be in touch as soon as possible. If not, we'll keep you updated with other opportunities in your field.