Field Service Engineer
£29K-£31K + Van + OT + Full Product Training
Based around the M62 towards Manchester
- Are you an apprentice trained Mechanical or Electrical Engineer?
- Have you worked on industrial machinery?
- Do you like the idea of working in the field, out and about?
Then apply now, my client can offer a unique opportunity that allows you to develop your technical skills working on specialised kit as a field based service engiener
A market leader in their specialist field, this company design and manufacture electro-mechanical machinery that is installed all over the world. This role focuses on their UK operation and will be covering a regional patch of the midlands but there are opportunities for global commissioning roles longer term for the right candidate.
- The service engineer will be working from home and covering a regional patch that covers the North West of England
- You will spend your time performing regular service visits to your customers as well as responding to emergency breakdowns of machinery and equipment in the field.
- The equipment is very complex and encompasses electrical and mechanical systems as well as instrumentation and PLC control.
- Full product training including external courses and certification will be provided but you must have the core electrical and mechanical skills in order to be considered.
- Required Experience:
- If you have serviced an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship and have a reasonable level of multi-skilling, we can teach the rest.
- This company have recruited a number of ex-forces engineers into these service roles who have done extremely well so this is certainly something they would look at again.
- Factory maintenance engineers looking for a field role is another successful route or perhaps you are already a field service engineer looking for a new challenge?
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website