We're hiring Journeyman Electricians with commercial backgrounds for projects across DFW.
Journeyman Electrician Job:
· Current Journeyman’s License (TDLR - Cannot be expired)
· Your own tools and PPE (safety gear)
· Must be familiar with updated NEC codes
· Must be able to program and have experience in reading and interpreting blueprints
· Significant exposure to pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit and terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices along with installing and connecting wires to circuit breakers, transformers, outlets, or other components and systems
· Must have experience with installing, bending, and removing conduit and installing and replacing lighting fixtures/systems, and with electrical panels, transformers, switches, motors, etc.
· Option to enroll in Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
· Starting pay ($25-$35/hr) depending on experience
· Weekly Pay
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Journeymen Electricians
Apply for this job now.