Want to work for the world's second largest manufacturer of high-end monitors, projectors, LED lighting and large-format displays? This award-winning firm is looking to add a confident, upbeat Inside Sales Rep to support their Education & Business Solutions line (Jamboard). Please call or text for more details 909-714-4444. The Inside Sales Rep will play a fundamental role in achieving their ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Responsibilities of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
Requirements of the Inside Sales Representative:
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Inside Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.